Other Areas of Practice
Other areas of practice in which Duxbury Law has extensive experience settling disputes include:
- Wrongful dismissal
- Human rights complaints
- Property ownership and boundary disputes
- Intellectual property, copyright and trademark infractions
- Mortgages, guarantees and bank claims
- Insurance coverage
- Construction disputes and litigation
- Real estate disputes and litigation
- Shareholder disputes
- Property assessment
- Environmental land review tribunal hearings
- Conservation Authority hearings
- Planning Act matters
- Municipal Act matters
- Heritage Act matters
Duxbury Law also has experience in what could be characterized as the unusual case – unusual facts, circumstances and complexity involving a wide range of commercial and municipal issues and appearances before multiple tribunals.
For lawyers and law firms seeking specialized litigation counsel for both new and existing clients, Duxbury Law appreciates and respects any referrals, acknowledging that the present and future client relationship begins and ends with the referring lawyer or law firm. We involve the referring lawyer to whatever degree lawyer and client desire.
If you are interested in enlisting the services of Duxbury Law, simply contact us and we can talk about your needs. There is no charge for our initial consultation.